Elevator Forum

Trx-5 & 330A questi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Trx-5 & 330A question

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
605 Views
(@SmackTheRelay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41000]
The Trx-5 will blow the SI-6 lift 24 fuse every 2 days. This will only knock out the car and hall PI. The car PI will freeze up while the hall will shut off completely. I've changed the pi board in the car and the second (ce board) in the controller. I check the travelers for physical breaks but didn't find any . There's 50 floors of hall digital Pi's. Quickly I visually checked them all and saw nothing wrong with them (I didn't take the off the wall). ??

330a

The car stops low on all floors in the up and down. Which sesnor controls the leveling, there's like 6 or so fins/sensors



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I chased a short one time and it ended up being behind the hall lantern fixture. I assumed a contractor painted the wall and took the fixture loose and when he stuffed it back in the back it was barely grounding so when it fired that floor it shorted..

KLU and KLD are your leveling sensors on 330A



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Split the car and hall with in-line fuses smaller than SI-6. Next time you blow you’ll know for sure where the short is. I wouldn’t want to dive into 50 PIs until I’m sure that’s where the problem is.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top