Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TMS600

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,564 Views
(@Sammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17863]
Looking for some insight. Have a TMS600 which keeps giving intermittent door zone fault. I have changed out 24VDC relays in the door zone circuit, and am waiting on the 240VAC larger inner/outter zone relays with the aux blocks on them to change out. I have also ordered a 30 oscillator vane reader to replace it as well.

I am wondering if anyone has come across this problem and if I am on the right track or if there is something different I should be doing?



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You need to log in to see if your getting an inner door zone or outer door zone fault.. You need a current loop adapter to log in with hyper terminal.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me a PM of email address and I will send you the display document of the display with fault codes.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top