Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TMS 900 Problem

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,474 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2083]
I'm having a problem with one of my cars losing its floor table often. Does anyone know which chip stores the floor table? I'm thinking it's probably one of the batttery-backed up ram chips but I can't seem to find which one in my book. Also, if you change the ram chip do you need to learn anything else or write down any parameters? Thanks for the help!



   
Quote
(@selfproclaimed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had a similar problem.I changed the matrix board and problem solved. I'll look through my paperwork for more info



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did notice there is a battery backed up ram chip on the matrix board. I'm not sure what information is stored on this chip. When you changed the board, did you have to do anything other than learn the hoist way?



   
ReplyQuote
(@selfproclaimed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just a hoistway learn from what I can remember but I don't think direct replacement boards are available. The newer style boards have dip switches and a write up is needed to show what switch does what.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top