Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TMS 900

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,557 Views
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#2978]
Brake and Feild board!!! I need a replacement board and write ups. Anyone Help!



   
Quote
(@vatordude)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have the new style or the original board. Isn't the brake and motor field two separate boards? Let me know. I have modded a few of these and have boards from running cars.



   
ReplyQuote
(@selfproclaimed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Give me your email and I'll send you the training documents in a pdf file



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This is the old style not the newer ones with the blue reostats.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
vatordude- Yes I am looking for the old 3 board set up a mother board with a brake board and a feild board plugged into it. The new boards with the large blue reostats have studs for landing the controll wires directly onto it. But is only good for about half the wires!! So I guess I would need 2 of them and a write up on the cross over from old to new. So far no luck from Kone spares.



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Finally got our old boards back from Kone and sent them off to ECI America for repair. Kone after 2 weeks and a dozen e-mails is still trying to identify their own boards!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@vatordude)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Dan, Sorry I've been gone for a while. Did you still need those boards. If so, PM me so we can agree on a price. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top