Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/08/2012 5:06 am
Car A Reg board 5v blew 6.3 amp fuse,replaced fuse and blew again,put reg board in car B fuse blew again.Replaced reg board 5v fine car won't run on insp or auto.Different LED's-Car A-721 board-common Mem Master FLASHING,WD ON.Car B common Mem Master ON,WD OFF. Car A-384 board-D5-VO3 On and off on car B. Woundering if we have a bad processor board with the different status for the LED's. Also when we turn the car on the direction relay picks and drops about 3 times. Can you someone help.
Thanks
Thanks
12/08/2012 5:12 am
With your watch dog not flashing,your processor is not working.
As far as I know,I don't think you can get another processor.
As far as I know,I don't think you can get another processor.
Had a similar problem on a TMS 500,was told they have a board,but no way to check it.
Long story short,car is still down( months ago) waiting on customer to decide on a mod.