Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TKE Tac32T

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,613 Views
(@Bubba)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37477]
I was wondering if anyone knew how to disable the doors from opening and place the car on auto calls? I know on the KONE KCM cars you can disable hall calls and doors opening with the dip switches, then change parameter 4-21 to 7 and it’ll go to random floors. Does the Tac32T have something similar?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ya, door disconnect switch on the IOE board and set O61 to 1 for random cycle mode. If you’re going to leave it cycling for any length of time you’ll want to increase M13, (restart delay) to like 60 seconds so it doesn’t run non-stop.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bubba)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks. Would I have to set D26 to 1? All the units on site are defaulted to 0



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You don’t have to use D26 when the controller has a door disconnect switch.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top