Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tke drive test kit

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,197 Views
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31710]
Thyssen made a kit for troubleshooting their drives does anybody happen to have a part number for it? Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The universal drive tester is made by ITS so I don’t think you can buy it from Vertical Express



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was afraid of that thanks dirt I wonder if anyone else makes one I have got a drive giving me fits. That drive tester is a handy tool for troubleshooting.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ya, it’s great. It’s just some buttons in series with the ribbon cable to fire the IGBTs independently. Maybe someone should make a copy.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Seems like access might have one..



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top