Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TKE Door Boards

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,635 Views
(@Flakes427)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38346]
Gentlemen,

Here we go again! First let me start off by saying I've never had so much trouble getting door boards to work. Working on a TAC32 whereas we install a new jack and pump unit and retained the TAC32 controller and door operator (Smartech s...). Nonetheless, TKE (not knocking anyone) who had the job prior too, removed the board, left it on the cartop and left the job. Got the car running smooth and dialed in and go to finally start fiddling with this door operator and the existing board when installed back in place (HLI is saying IGBT fault). Sent that board to Hytec (very good guys over there) and they said the board was damaged prior too or "water damage".

Purchased a new board from one of my secret buddies and for some odd reason, when I go to plug this thing in, the Door Smart Fast is blank. If I plug in the old board, all the door parameters are there, Smart Fast works but board or doors won't operate. Is there a step I'm missing.

All jumpers are the same, can't transfer over the door file, boards is the 6300PA6... I'm lost. This car has been down for ages and just when I come in and save the day by putting in a new jack and tank, damn doors won't work.

Any clues as to what's going on. Again IMS w/ old board in door smart fast shows all existing parameters but plug in the new board it's blank. I can't do anything from Smart Fast nor the HLI.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the WD LED on the door board on?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Fuses all good?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flakes427)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah WD is on, but it doesn't see the limits (DCL or DOL). Can't use MDO or MDC from either the HLI or actual board. Like it's not even communicating back to the controller. I havent dived into any I/Os yet, trying to start or see why the door smart fast is blank. Board is basically brand new.

Fuses all check out, pico and the small buss fuses on the board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@kevin7ind)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Look at the led's for limits on the board. If they don't turn on with magnet on it, you will need a new board. I have had new boards that don't work

Last edited by kevin7ind; 10/09/24 01:40 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There’s a parameter (ELI) that changes between wired limits and the hall affect switches on the board. I would try plugging the UIT (HL1 board) directly into the door board and see what it says if anything. That Smartech II interface boad is talking to the door over CAN. If that works and the board is new enough you can load an appropriate profile from the Config menu then see if it works. Otherwise, I would load V2R23 generic and a fresh profile through Hyperterminal.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fixitnow)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
General question, but is a 6300PA6 interchangeable with a 6300PA3?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure the jumpers on your door board are set correctly. There is different com protocols those boards can do and the jumpers determine which one it'll uss



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top