Elevator Forum

tkaccess LEV suppor...
 
Notifications
Clear all

tkaccess LEV support sought

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,598 Views
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6856]
Does anybody have any information on these units. This one was installed around 2006. I know the have gone out of business, but wanting any troubleshooting info I can get. It has a UPS unit for emergency lowering that was replaced about 2-3 years ago. When turned on the UPS unit beeped like low battery. I had a red blinking stat led and a steady green WD. Unit was between floors when power restored. Unit lowered to bottom floor and that was it. Only a beeping UPS unit. After about 4 hours the beeping stopped, but unit wont not run. The two leds were no longer on. I have not been back to see. I need to check the UPS unit. It may be the issue. Any help on this jewel?



   
Quote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
make sure the battery is good. it causes quite a few problems if it isn't. I think they actually run off the battery regularly. Its been a while



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ill see if I can dig up some info tomorrow.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Take the UPS unit out all together. Then plug the male connector to the female connector. If will run if everything else is ok. This will get you by until you replace the battery. It does not use the battery unless the power goes out.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top