Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TK soft start

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,960 Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37149]
What’s the difference between the branded TK Siemens soft start and the Siemens soft start? Can you swap the regular Siemens with the TK one?



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm interested also. I heard a guy from Siemens once mention the existence of a "TK" version of the soft start logic board. Then the parts folks in my company acted like I was an imbecile when I ordered a logic board for a Siemens soft start a couple years ago and noted it was specifically for a TK. But I find it odd the guy from Siemens talked like it was different.

As far as I know though there is no real difference.

Waiting to see any good info here



   
ReplyQuote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Replace a Siemens order from none tk supplier on tac32 with no issues. Discrete wiring. Just copy settings and good to go.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve never paid attention to where the starter or logic board came from.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top