Elevator Forum

ThyssenKrupp Access...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ThyssenKrupp Access "LEV" Home Elevator

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,329 Views
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#815]
Anybody familiar with these units? This is a 2-stop with ECI interlocks. The interlock wires are CAT-5 cable. I can jumpout the locks at the controller, but cannot figure out how to jump out just one to narrow down my problem. It will not run unless all the locks are jumped out.



   
Quote
(@vince90605)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a retireing cam on the unit. I thought I had a lock issue with the one i was working on but it ended up being the cam hitting the lock in flight which dropped the cam and now it is out of the dz with the locks open and wouldn't relevel unless i jumped out the locks at the controller. I too couldn't just jump out 1 lock at a time. I ended up adding a little to the dz mag so if that situation ever happened again it would see dz and level back into the floor.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No there is not a retiring cam. The unit levels great when it ran with locks jumped out, but will not run at all without locks jumped.



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
To jump out all the locks you put the factory jumper from the number 1 front terminal to the number 5 rear terminal. To isolate a defective interlock or defective cable, leave the jumper in the number 5 rear terminal but move it from front number 1 to front number 2. Then plug each interlock cat five cable into number 1 front terminal individually. I hope this makes sense, if not let me know.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cmw007)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So I have (2) CAT5 cables coming from my interlocks. Unplug both interlock cables and I put the jumper from front 1 to rear 5 and it runs. Leave jumper in plug 5 and plug it into plug 2 and put interlock cable back into plug 1 and see if it is that lock or plug and then unplug that interlock cable and put the other one in plug 1. By doing that I am testing the cables or locks both. Also is it true the solenoid in the lock only energizes when slight pressure from opening the door when at floor level makes the micrswitch for the solenoid allowing it to pick? Thanks for the help

Last edited by cmw007; 11/19/10 12:43 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes,on the first part. I THINK your last statement is correct. I believe the controller is also on a timer, you may have to push a hall or call button to activate the interlock after a set amount of time.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top