Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

ThyssenKrupp Access

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,068 Views
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5507]
LEV 2 we have an E1 error code Any Clue??????



   
Quote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
4 trys at running and car wasn't able to get back to floor level. Manual I have says{ check for IGBT failure and L2 voltage} Is Lev2 same as a just LEV?



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The customer had a LEV and replaced it with a LEV2 but only has the LEV book witch list the fault you sent halfpick. Thats why I was hoping to compare the fauls with the LEV2 to see if they are the same. Before they pay us to drive 60 miles to need a different book!



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry Dan .....I tried....looks like your driving?...Goodluck!



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
HA.....No problem driven longer with less to go on. Thanks again for lookin....



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top