Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen Tac50 (TIV)

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,662 Views
(@Knoxville18)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25229]
I keep getting a 707 fault after a run which shuts the car down for 6 seconds then it goes back in service. The fault description states that there is a time difference between when the drive enable goes off and the C1 (Motor) contactor drops out (NO Auxiliary contacts). Have replaced the C1 Contactor, brake switch, MCP Timer and relay, all DRPW, DRDY, BKO, S, and DE modules on the PMI board. I have noticed that on the prints there are RC timers in parallel with the relay coils. From the looks of it, many of the resistors were cut out and only the Capacitors remain. Adjusted the MCT Timer and it seemed to work for about a day. Then the problem returned. I am at a loss and beyond installing resistors to the RC timers, I really don't know what else to do to remedy my problem. I would hate just start replacing circuit cards. I can't help but think that the problem could be the processor monitoring the I/Os. Would appreciate any assistance.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe the S1 contactor is hanging up. The RC circuit you are looking at is for noise suppression. The resistor probably there, just feel for a lump under the heat shrink.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top