Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
08/12/2009 4:23 pm
I'm having a constant intermittent problem with a Thyssen LS2. The lift will go over the bottom onto the final limit, and produce faults relating to the levelling and counting pulses. As there are 2 seperate sensors for up and down levelling, and 2 seperate sensors for up and down pulses (4 sensors top of car total) that all connect into the car I/O board, i suspect it may be a faulty board. Have changed all sensors yet problem returns sometimes in a few days and other times in just hours. Anyone know this equipment at all? Help would be appreciated.
10/12/2009 6:00 am
Check the back of the tape to see if the magnets are together and have not moved...
Give me the fault codes and I can tell you immediately what the problem is...
Topic starter
10/12/2009 5:19 pm
Fault codes are 46 47 21 26. 46 47 constant eventually leading to 21 upon stoppage.
15/12/2009 1:31 pm
I've never heard of the LS2. Is this controller installed anywhere in the United States?
Topic starter
15/12/2009 3:10 pm
I'm not sure fella i am from australia. I think i got it sorted will just have to see. Damn intermittent problems
16/12/2009 8:51 am
Please post the fix if you figured it out. I'm interested to know what you found. Thanks.
06/02/2010 11:38 pm
LS2 was manufactured by TKE Austria, which has now been shut down.
As for the intermittent problem, check the levelling sensors and magnets on the rails, also check the alignment of the sensor head to the magnets. If the magnets aren't glued to the rail they can move. Check the car guides setup too.
Lift-Tech, Thyssen has a whole range of products not sold in the US but used widely elsewhere.
Last edited by ElevatorTech; 02/06/10 03:43 PM.