Elevator Forum

Thyssen endurance m...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Thyssen endurance mrl pressure problems

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,313 Views
(@Jankemech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32358]
Got a tac 32 mrl endura has a Bucher lrv 700 valve unit is really jerky on ascension in inspection and leveling. Adjusted parameters for inspection speed on the mini terminal to no avail. Had a shutdown this morning 1074 low pressure. Unit was installed in 2018.



   
Quote
(@Vatorfixer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had one do that because the charcoal vent plugged so the tank couldn’t get air. But with low pressure
I would check for a bind in the hoistway. Maybe a leak in the tank at the motor, but be careful.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check z44 parameter..set it to 100 if not already



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had a hydro do this on jack resync ... software issue



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sometimes a power loss brings this up, I had one that also tripping the overspeed valve in the down causing a 1074.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top