Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Thames valley TVL

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,569 Views
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27969]
Hello, is anyone familiar with this controller? I’ve been having issues where if I kill the main line and start it back up, it will show a “start failure” error on the AU2 board. When this error appears the “clock” LED and the “loop” LED do not come on. Pressing the CPU reset button does nothing as well. I’ve only been able to clear this error by reseting the mainline on and off about 4 or 5 times. Once the error clears, the car runs fine with no problems.

Does any one have any write ups or prints that they can send me. I would like to gather as much information as possible.

Attachments
494A1596-10F1-49EE-8A23-ED38586BD34F.jpeg (2.47 MB, 53 downloads)
F2B7479A-DEA3-4ECE-ACB5-3137B743A01D.jpeg (883.21 KB, 38 downloads)



   
Quote
(@dunkdadrunk)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the only written information for this controller is in a binder, it talks about storing floors, speed adjustments, and some encoder information.

joe



   
ReplyQuote
(@dunkdadrunk)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i can try to send you what i have if you want to pm me your email



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top