Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC50 Question

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,591 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28608]
I have a question regarding TAC50 Card Cage. My DSP board, EEPROM and PMI 4 board are all failing the go/no-go test. Sent them to Access and they said they all tested good and spun up a motor. I reinstalled them and get the same results. I checked my 12 VDC on the backplane and have nothing. It says the 12V comes from PS1 along with the 5V, but I cannot find anywhere to measure the 12V on PS1. My 5V is good. I also don't see in the prints for the power supplies where the 12V comes from PS1, only the 5V. Am I missing something? Is PS1 bad? Or is the backplane bad? I tried to measure the 12V on the other TAC50 controller that is running and also get no 12V on the backplane test point.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Tac50 did away with the 12v. Only T3/T4. Try pulling every other board in the rack one by one until you find one that when removed is the only no-go in the rack. That is the bad board.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top