Elevator Forum

TAC50-04 MRL Accept...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC50-04 MRL Acceptance Tests

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,497 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33567]
Trying to perform acceptance testing. We were able to do the Unintended motion TST3, but on all the other sections of the tests it keeps telling us TST is disabled. We are doing step by step procedures in the manual. We've exhausted all are resources. Appreciate any assistance. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It should say something before TST Disabled



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks. I will be going back there tomorrow. What should I be looking for. I didn’t really notice it saying anything prior to TST Disabled.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve see like setup required or door disconnect required.



   
ReplyQuote
(@REJI VIJAY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try M75=1



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matt O)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi there, hope it's okay I ask on this post. I'm looking to do acceptance testing on these units and need a manual for future troubleshooting as well. I recently had a couple of them added to my route. If anyone has a manual, it would be greatly appreciated. Dm me if you can help!

Cheers, Matt



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top