Elevator Forum

TAC50-04 Accord Dri...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC50-04 Accord Drive

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,643 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28693]
I'm getting a 663 fault and the car is on the Top Directional Limit. I am unable to run the car down on INSP. I have 108 to 115 jumped out to try to run of the top limit with no luck. I have adjusted the brake and it is appears to be working properly. My encoder appears to be working correctly.

Appreciate any help. Can't check any drive settings. If the Accord drive is bad does anyone know where to get it repaired?



   
Quote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also getting a 1551 fault -- Governor Slack Rope Switch Activated



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also getting a 1551 fault -- Governor Slack Rope Switch Activated



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you by chance on the safties? Can u bump up?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Probably need to get that slack rope switch jumped or reset. It actually wires into the bottom HN card so you can’t jump it from the machine room. You’ll need an RRF to clear it after it’s reset.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
A lot of early installs took the slack rope switch into the lower safety string, so it was in with the pit stop switch. Also had another version where slack rope switch was brought directly back to controller and I/O was put into spare port...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top