Elevator Forum

TAC5-04 Job Config ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC5-04 Job Config File

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,678 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26911]
I need a TAC50-04 Job CFG file. Preferably a 3 or 4 stop. If anyone has one they can provide me, it would be much appreciated.



   
Quote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Usually this is on USB shipped with job. Too much job specific data to install random one. Job config, has specific number of floors, floor tables, all Can serial board set up, also UIT password (if equipped), even factory serial number. Best bet, TKE may be able supply.



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No, just need a 3 or 4 stop TAC50-04 ideally. It is for a training simulator not an actual elevator. I don't have a file that meets the criteria I am looking for.



   
ReplyQuote
(@workingclass)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
if you find a job file please let me know, im doing the same thing



   
ReplyQuote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Write me a mail [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top