Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32 SP not online

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,483 Views
(@Alpha1G)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37556]
This unit was damaged due to bad weather conditions.

Fault 1921, SP not online. CPUA did not detect the IOD Saftey processor over CANbus.

I have verified 60 ohms resistance between CCL and CCH on the IOD (120) at the board. Same for the CWIL. I tried to SPC with jumper but still no SP online. I sent all the boards, CPUA, IOD, CWIL and the door operator board to access to have repaired. They found issues with the door board and the CWIL, Fixed. They reported nothing wrong with the IOD or CPUA.

When I run a DCN command IMS gives me a 0 for “maincop” am I correct in assuming the CWIL is still not communicating?

I have been at this for weeks trying to isolate the problem and get the Saftey processor back on line with 0 luck.

Please! Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Alpha1G; 06/07/24 09:03 PM.


   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you try TECC?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Type VER in IMS and make sure the SP has SW version programmed in it.
Also measure CCH/CCL to SHCC on VDC. Should have 2.5VDC on CCH & CCL to SHCC.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Fuse or fuses being blown on board can cause this as well. If water damaged, I replaced a CWIL and kept blowing out P24M. Car lantern wires were the issue, but any P24 device could have been “weather” damaged and still causing issues.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top