Elevator Forum

Tac32 software issu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac32 software issues

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,034 Views
(@FLelevguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16449]
Hi everyone,
I am having an issue with uploading updates for CWIL, Selector, HNB, Safety Processor, and Normal Processor. I replaced the IOD and the CPUA and downloaded the generic and car software with no problem. When I try to do updates thru UIT it comes back with a 'Error placing CW in Download Mode'. That error comes up for CW, SL, HNB, SP and NP. Is there something I'm missing? Do I have to remove any of the jumpers on CPUA?
Thanks for the help,
Curt



   
Quote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
JP2 jumper must be off on a TAC 20. But I'm not sure on a 32. Never done it before.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FLelevguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
On the 32 you are supposed to put JP2 to pins 1-2 then give it a UFWSPF command..that's when I get my 'Error placing SP in Download Mode'.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Why was the iod and cpua replaced? Why are you updating software on the hnbs? Check your can communication for starters



   
ReplyQuote
(@FLelevguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I replaced the iod and cpua because I had 1921 and 1922 faults, among others, logging even after clearing. The SP and NP led's stayed bad even after a spc command. checked ver and sp is saying v0r0, spfpga v0, np v0r0, cwila and b v0, sela and b v0, all hnb is v14. I am trying to download cw.V14, sl.V14, np.v2r3, sph.v2r1. Am I supposed to teach and configure all nodes at this point with sp and np v0r0 or should I try to download their versions first? Thanks for the help!



   
ReplyQuote
(@FLelevguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Led's that are on on iod are: spbad, npbad, pldgood, ac, safsp, safcpu, safe, ntsup, tsrcpu, doors, and mcc2. The car is currently 3 inch below bottom floor.



   
ReplyQuote
(@FLelevguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks whadafack...issue with cn resistor on cwil board..replaced board elevator running..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
im actually having an issue as well lol. had car running , replace the bottom hnb and everything went to Crap. going to order a new iod and cpua myself. Im glad you got it running!



   
ReplyQuote
(@FLelevguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Are your hnbtop and hnbbot a and b nodes all the same version?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes ver 23
going to order a new iod and cpua



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top