Elevator Forum

TAC32 Programming a...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC32 Programming and Adjustments

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,232 Views
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31482]
Hello and good morning to my fellow elevator technicians! Hope everyone is working safe!

I have been working with Tac-20s and DMCs for 10 years now and I have come to really like the elevator controllers. Now we are seeing more and more TAC32s and I was wondering if there is software like IMS to make programming and adjustments easer? I have the laptop but I am not sure what cable to use? Any information on IMS and the TAC32 I would greatly appreciate.
I know the onboard display will allow for some programming and adjustments, fault codes and what not but I am looking for more if possible. Thank you for any information you can or willing to provide. Please wash you hands and be safe!



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Unless you have really old IMS, it does work on Tac32. If you have an IMS version that installs black, blue, green, & red shortcuts, use the black icon and a 9 pin cable. If you only have 1 IMS shortcut on your desktop you probably need new IMS.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top