Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32 MRL

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,695 Views
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32029]
Tac32 Endura MRL. Power bump and the lift faulted out with 1014. INIT SHTDN. Would not reset. Would not move. Did a GET WRT command on IMS. Now it is shutting down with a RUN MONTR SHTDN fault 1531. Any ideas out there?



   
Quote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Not getting USS or USSM in my io. Believe IOD board damaged. Removed and am shipping off to Access to be repaired. Will post on results.



   
ReplyQuote
(@liftronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the same problem with one of my controllers. Was it a faulty IOC board? May I know where you repair Thyssen boards?



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Access electronics in Waldorf Maryland. They repair lots of boards and drives.



   
ReplyQuote
(@liftronic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you! I’ll reach out to them



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top