I have a tac32 that went down Wednesday morning EST and I've been troubleshooting since then.
It is a 4-stop hydro single-post with a main & aux COP. The first shutdown had a passenger going up to the top landing but stopped cartop level with the top floor. I found that the P24M 2amp pico fuse on the CWIL had blown. I replaced it & ran it ti the top again until it shutdown cartop level with top landing. Replaced, reset, ran it up from the bottom on machine room inspection until it blew again cartop level with the 3rd landing.
I know this fuse feeds 24vdc spare connectors, door operation, battery charger, and selector. I've removed the door from the circuit and it still blew after a normal travel. I've removed the gong, battery charger, and selector: it still blows typically during travel.
It seems to shutdown near the same area now (between 3 & 4) going up or down, but more frequently now going down; whereas, it would shutdown going up. The travel cable looks fine, there are no shorts on the CWIL, door board, selector, charger, and all cables in between appear to be fine. I've unplugged all connections and methodically plugged each one back in with a 30sec wait in between plugging in. Still blows during travel.
I've attached the area of the print with the fuse in question.
Any suggestions? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Work safe!
J. Clark
Con 650 - bottom left used for on board I/O, never seen it used.
Con 654 - car light/fan relay
Con 605 - buzzer
Con 300 - car top inspection switch
Con 303 - HW access switch
Con 210A - front door operator
Con 220A - rear door operator
Cons 652 & 653 - SPI loop to S24 cards
Cons 606 & 656 - front lanterns
Cons 607 & 657 - rear lanterns
Con 651 - position indicator
Con 706 - selector
But you said it still blew on MR inspection so I think you should be able to run like that with every plug I listed removed except the selector if you jump con 300 pins 1-2 for INCTM and con 303 pins 1-3 for INHAM.