Elevator Forum

TAC20 up hall call ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC20 up hall call not working

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,830 Views
(@Local57)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36208]
Hey guys, I have a TAC20, 3 stop. At the intermediate floor the up hall call isn't working. It is not the button. When the button is pressed it drops the 24volts at the controller but it's not initiating the call. Down call works. Any thoughts on where to go from here?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If any voltage is changing at the controller this must be a TAC22 with discrete hall call? Does the IO change state in IMS?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local57)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I stopped back at the job. I checked IO on the IMS. U2 is the input for the hall call that is not working and U2 is not listed on the IO list. All other call inputs are listed and functioning. Would the IO board cause an input not to show up on the list? Can I re-address U2 to a spare input? Not sure how to do that. Or do I need to just re-upload the job parameters?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It’s in the group IOs. You have to select the group in the control panel then open the IO map.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local57)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
correct, I opened up the group IO and U2 is missing which is for the hall call not functioning. How can I get that back on the IO list



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you know where it goes, it’ll be on the print. You can right click on the IO, click add or change an IO, type in U2, hit enter. WRT it, reset the CPU, then reload the group in the control panel.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local57)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was able to re-insert it back into the table. Thank you for the assistance



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top