Elevator Forum

Tac20 LON help (new...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac20 LON help (newer U10/U20)

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,604 Views
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30795]
Hello fellow elevator personnel! Hope everyone is working and staying safe during this crazy Covid time. Recently started to get into the TAC20 Lon and having some issues. I was successful at programming Lon with the older PCC-10 Lon talk adapter but now that the card stopped working we are having issues. We got the original LON cable with the Hirose connector (use to plug directly into the pcc-10 card) but I don't understand how to plug this into the newer Echelon U10/U20 USB interface. Can someone please explain how I will now go about connecting to Lon? Only thing that came with the ECHELON U10/U20 was a USB (male) to USB (female) adapter.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There is a 3 pin female adapter to that little 2 pin plug on the FT-10. That adapts to the old LON-talk cable to its male 3 pin plug for the LON PI. I don’t know though if that’s a TK part, an Eschelon part, or if it should have come with your FT-10. It should have at the least come with a 2 pin plug. With that we can make an adapter.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top