Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

tac20 lon brds

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,587 Views
(@green sleeves)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12527]
I keep having to replace/reprogram hoistway Lon brds. Can anyone tell me why these keep going out? I can't seem to find the smoking gun as to why.
NV Checksum error: IDTag 54
Bad data received from the NV memory-Net Manager Database.



   
Quote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Get a cable tester and verify your rj45 connectors are ok. I have seen those things get corroded quite a bit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I haven't turned on a tac20 in a bit so going from memory. The NV is non volatile memory, sounds like the learn gets corrupted. I would start with the battery on the 188e board. I remember it being a small barrel style.

If this doesn't clear you up, PM me. I will try and swing by one of the older jobs and peak and tweak a little for ya.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top