Elevator Forum

Tac20 duplex phase ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac20 duplex phase 1 recall issue

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
909 Views
(@rflatt2023)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38148]
I have a LON duplex system and only car 1 will recall on phase 1. I can inject the input with IMS and it works none of the inputs from the key switch change states on car 2. All other functions on the hall network are normal. I can initiate phase1 with the smokes but have to reset through IMS. I have tried resetting the nodes on the LON and nothing changes. I deleted and added the host and ln nodes on car 2 and recall worked on car 2 only but all other hall functions stopped working so I reset the nodes on car 1 and I’m back to square one. I don’t have the job specific prints or config files so I’m just using a generic print, but all the wiring seems correct. Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
With 1 riser and 2 cars you have to setup car 1 with car 2 off, build the LON tree, name nodes, find & bind. Then turn car 1 off and do the same from car 2. If it still doesn’t work compare the 2 cars’ LON configs in LON Explorer and compare all group parameters between both cars. You’ll typically have to be plugged into car 2 and either have car 1 off or group comm disconnected to actually see car 2’s group Smart Fast.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top