Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC20 Door Board

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,278 Views
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32822]
Trying to program a replacement LD03 Door Board from Access and I have watchdog, but my IMS is not talking to the Door Board. I am using the Blue Icon but Door Smart Fast is greyed out. Need to adjust my door board. Appreciate any help. Thanks



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Use an uit from a door board..don't use ims



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You have to connect to the controller with Blue IMS then open drive Smartfast. If the table fills out it’s communicating. The UIT is great because you can load a whole default profile but only if the board is brand new. The other option is to load a default profile with Hyperterminal. Otherwise you’ll have to manually set all the default parameters from the LD-03 manual.



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the IMS changing the car1 symbol?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Not sure?



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve seen where the diagnostic tool with Ims won’t talk to the door board I believe it was an issue with the driver and we had to send our tool in to be repaired

Last edited by boomer; 04/06/22 10:47 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top