Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50 faults?

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,708 Views
(@Greg1234)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12522]
Anyone happen to know what fault #'s 1114 and 1907 are?I am getting them on a Tac 50 04 32bit.I am using IMS program but the help file will not open.There are no i/o's displayed either.The i/o's in the other 2 controllers in the 3 group show up on the laptop just fine.When the 3rd car mainline disconnect is turned on the whole group loses hall call capability, turn off #3 and hall calls work.I am assuming that #3 is responsible for hall calls, I would like to change that so i can TS.



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hoistway Access I/O are in conflicting states.

To reset, enter SFR in the Remote FAST.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Greg1234)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will try that thx.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Greg1234)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ended up being a rip in the T cable



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top