Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Westinghouse Chase

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,016 Views
(@Fatboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12518]
I have an old Westinghouse hydraulic duplex that has an issue with chasing each other when a hall call is registered. The prints are not for the job and only cover the simplex application. They are hy-70725-620-2bc controllers. That info is straight from the data tag. Any suggestions? Thanks

Last edited by Fatboy; 10/29/14 08:45 PM.


   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Look at 58 and 58A relays on both cars. They should be up on one car and out on the other. They allow the available (next) car to see calls.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
FatBoy,
E-man is giving you good info. If you want the exact print for the job try Adams.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fatboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you E-man. I will look at that when I'm back there. It's not a big ordeal because these two cars are not used much. But I would like to fix the issue.

JKH, thank you too. I'll check into it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top