Elevator Forum

TAC - 50 Emergency ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC - 50 Emergency Power

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,866 Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5565]
Anyone have any experience with emergency power on a card rack tac-50? Last couple times the buiding tested the system I have multiple cars motion fault out. I've added voltage monitors and my DSP backup battery is good. Ive also checked the F1 fuse on the DSP and they were good. My question is: what would the proper way to perform a emergency power test? The building owners perform the test so Im wanting to write a procedure for the test to be consistent. I've always called the cars down on phase 1 then switch it and never had any problems.



   
Quote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Found out im not getting a presignal from the "seamless" transfer switch.....I miss working on swift, miprom, 411s.....

Last edited by sbrmilitia; 01/18/13 03:31 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top