Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/01/2013 5:38 am
We just took on 2 schindler 330A's. First ones i've seen without the 2 line display. The pins are there, but no displays. I have a number of other similar units that all have them. Does anybody know if they ever came without them? Is somebody just trying to make things difficult?
15/01/2013 10:43 pm
I've ordered a replacement before from the manufacturer. Not schindler the lcd manufacturer. The display was all black and schindler wouldn't sell us one. (Kone) Idk why, seemed pointless. So i googled the name on the plug in board. I'll look for the info, it was like $20.
Topic starter
16/01/2013 2:13 am
never thought of looking in newark or digikey. thanks.
16/01/2013 7:21 am
Philly is steering you right. Furthermore the LCD can be sourced from any LCD manufacturer because they are a standard interface (pinout), only the location of the pins changes from one to another. This one should work. Of course it can also be borrowed from another 330A.