Elevator Forum

Tac 50 DE input won...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50 DE input won’t go high

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,858 Views
(@Upndown frank)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32498]
I can’t get de input to go high car won’t run!!!!!!



   
Quote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Some cars have a secondary gate switch. Check that I've seen that



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Otherwise more info would be needed. Changed DE module? Pico fuse for the module



   
ReplyQuote
(@Upndown frank)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’ve gone thru gates and limit switches all my inputs for door circuit are working good did hyperterminal PMI cards test all a go I’m finding my drive isn’t firing up there for no 24 v getting to some off my inputs got 125 v going to drive but nothing is turning on I’m running out of ideas my drive is magnetek dsd412 I’m thinking drive might be bad . Any help appreciated thanks Frank



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's possible the power supply is bad on the drive. The print should show where the 24v comes from



   
ReplyQuote
(@Upndown frank)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
You are certainly correct me and my partner took drive apart and found bad power supply thankyou for the help buddy we will ordered new one today your awesome



   
ReplyQuote
 MLO
(@MLO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
upndown frank, I have same issue. did you have the quantum drive? mine is ac and according to my books, its the quantum 10k.
I checked the 4 power supplies in the bottom right front and they all test good. did you find another power supply somewhere?
my next step is to do the low voltage test on the drive components. Caps, resistors etc.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Upndown frank)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
My drive was dsd412 scr drive not quantum drive but are power supply was in the drive not sure about quantum



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top