Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50/04 security

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,671 Views
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36589]
We have a 7stop 2car group tac50/04 that the customer would like to add a card reader to the card and secure 3 floors. Seems to me the job had to be ordered with security from the factory and would have been sent out with a Security CNA card to do this? This job was not ordered with security as there are none of the car call lock out I/o’s. If the customer insists on securing the floors am I correct in my thinking that they will need new software and a CNA card? Anyone have any experience in adding security to a 50/04?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not really. If you have 1 empty discrete port you can add the 7 CLO inputs and the SOA enable in the group on that port and make S10=3. Or just add the 3 CL_ inputs of the floors they want locked and make those high to secure the floor.



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m not sure what you mean by discreet port? Would that then get wired into the IOC board not sure I want to risk their security equipment possibly shorting out something or causing issues with the IOC card?
Port 16 is empty on the car I/0s using the 8bit port menu.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Spare active low ports on the IOC on a TAC50-04:
Con 34 is Port 14
Con 35 is Port 15
Con 37 is Port 16



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top