Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50/04 question

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,780 Views
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40624]
We have a job the customer wants to add security to the car calls on. This job was not ordered with security when it was installed. Is it possible to add a CNA card in the machine room and add the car call lockout I/Os to the CNA or would this require the software be updated.



   
Quote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
One thing you could do is to, in the worst case scenario, get a discrete security card systems that wires directly to the buttons. They should be discrete. You can then use secondary wiring to keep fire brigade's mode phase II operational.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How many stops?



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
7 stops.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You’ll have to get new job configs to add a CNA card but there are probably enough extra IOs on the IOC card to do it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok I think I found the spare I/Os on the IOC but how do I figure out what column to add them in IMs?
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Con 34 is Port 14
Con 35 is Port 15
Con 37 is Port 16



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top