Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/10/2012 11:04 pm
Please help i keep getting 1507 break regulator faults on multiple units tried eberything i can think of but cannot replace the cpu as they will not allow me to enter z modem mode and are brand new 😠
29/10/2012 11:03 am
tac 50-04 is 32 bit, and you have to use CPUa to access
Topic starter
29/10/2012 10:22 pm
These are 16 bit first generation
30/10/2012 6:25 am
A board rack tac 50? or a tac 50 04?
30/10/2012 8:17 pm
You have a tac 50-04 16 and 32 version. The 32 version is lightening quick.
Topic starter
31/10/2012 8:48 am
Tried to load new cpu with hyperterminal but cant get z modem to work
02/11/2012 9:23 am
Originally Posted By: jwrw
Tried to load new cpu with hyperterminal but cant get z modem to work
You will have an issue with any type of file transfer protocol on this unit..Many have tried, many have failed.
20/11/2012 8:38 am
I feel dumb, I got my new IMS help program and 16bit Tac 50-04 is in it. I always refered to these as Tac 50-03s