Was on a call last night and found a faulty 6300PA4 door board on a TAC 32. Of course, none around, but have a car that's having a jack replaced and some other misc. work done and used the old board 6300PA6 to replace and return the unit in service. Performed all the necessary steps for installation (jumpers, uploaded job parameters, all the above). Though went relatively smoothly was having trouble with the doors opening when given a demand. The car would run, but the doors wouldn't open. Went back and forth (this is where I lost something), and needless to say, came back to the controller and found No SP or NP. Both lit red and had no doors, selector, car calls, hall calls, nothing but a powered-up cwil, cpua and IOD.
Per the pictures, where exactly could I be missing... I've checked every fuse per the prints and visually. This proprietary stuff is the death of me, but again like the OTIS issue and KONE issue I've had, I know most of it, but not the tricks or quick hints to find something without navigating all over the prints, IMS, blue tool, etc...
Does anyone see per the pics... what may be missing, is there a fuse somewhere I may not see not allowing power to the door operator, selector, and fixtures? Is this what SP and NP are, communication from???
So found the culprit this morning. This is why I don't rush, too old and been doing thid too long, but dammit if I didn't see it. So when I took the prints home and going over what you guys recommended, I saw the 4 other Pico fuses behind the shielded pair CON "x" (can't remember the name) on the CWIL board. Fixed that and all came back up.
I can't run on inspection though, assuming this door board is f.... me. I didn't spend too much time on it, was more concerned with getting it this car back online. Learned a ton over these pass two days, you fellas, IMS and TKEs logic.
As for the door board, yes I placed those two jumpers in the off position, but still having some issues with it coming online. MDO AMD MDC work, but...Mind you, I didn't go through the process of Autonull, learn, etc... That's the goal tomorrow with the UIT HLI. Nonetheless if all fails, sent the old board off to Access.