Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC 32 LOGIN

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,476 Views
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34824]
so I have tac32 duplex on my route i know the login on other tac 32 we have and have no trouble there. but this one no responce from the uit when depress buttons both units have uit screen but both in active. not sure why this is. are these screens job specific and would we have to purchase new screens from ThyssenKrupp



   
Quote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
UIT is job specific. It maybe defective or it doesn’t have the original from the factory. You need to make sure it shows thyssenkrupp elevator in the display, then enter 1234144. Slight possibility someone may have reprogrammed the code but that requires advanced knowledge of programming code.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Both units have same issue dose not say ThyssenKrupp only count while but no additional access to control since there are we tried swapping. And same result. My company has laptop we use on DMC and suppose to have program to connect but I have never attemp
ted ,do u have that procedure to hook up would be very help full to
me th
anks in advance



   
ReplyQuote
(@wltr00)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can send you a document that helps navigate IMS.
Send me your email address.



   
ReplyQuote
(@DanOhndakan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm having the same problem on a brand new job. I know the buttons work, if I hold 2 of them (can't remember which 2) the UIT display indicates it performed a reset. Other than that is responds as thought the buttons are dead, display does not change when any buttons are pushed. Any insight?



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Interesting. At first I was thinking this sounded like a schindler 330a noones worked on for years. Sometimes on those you have to really push hard on all the buttons once to get them to click. I would think VE would sell you a replacement UiT since all the 32s came with them.

Honestly if you have a laptop I would put that on it while you order a new uit. I never use the uits myself, I just throw the laptop on it. I find it so much easier and faster to work on them that way.

It's the black version of IMS, 32 bit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@DanOhndakan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't have IMS 32 bit, know where I can get it?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top