Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
22/11/2024 12:22 am
I have a Tac 32 hydro and I'm getting a 1705 fault it says :
EPD end of run test failed- safeties TFR to reset. I've tried a new Cpua board, an IOD board and still the same issue. Has anyone ever come across this issue?
EPD end of run test failed- safeties TFR to reset. I've tried a new Cpua board, an IOD board and still the same issue. Has anyone ever come across this issue?
22/11/2024 5:55 am
Do you know what IO it’s not happy with? The fault description says if you flip it on then off inspection it should tell you which IO is the problem in Remote FAST. May tell you in response to the FLT command too but not sure.
23/11/2024 1:57 pm
I just had this the other day, try checking your selector magnets and make sure there are no gaps.
Topic starter
23/11/2024 10:50 pm
I have no gaps in my magnets and my polarity on the magnets is correct too. South pole on slow downs at the top and north pole at the bottom. When it goes through the safety check it drops tsrcpu. After It will bring chktsr, tsrcpm, ntsnpm,