Elevator Forum

TAC 32 Faults 1920 ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC 32 Faults 1920 + 1920

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,672 Views
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29821]
I have a TAC32 down with LCD reading 1920/1922 faults. This happened directly after storm power outage. The technican before replaced the IOD board and that did not fix the problem. I believe the Job Software needs to be reloaded. What is the procedure for doing that?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check J16. It should be 18.
And you have to do an SPC after replacing the IOD. If J16 has changed to 0 and you did do an SPC after replacing the IOD, you will have to do another after changing J16 back to 18.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 08/27/20 12:13 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator_Logic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Okay I will confirm that

What is the procedure for reloading the job profile using the thumb drive in controller. I know it plugs into the main controller board and you then either hold a button down or select a option in the UIT.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top