Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC 32 Faults

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
21.6 K Views
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16179]
I am getting the following faults on a TAC 32 unit

1687 CN No POLL Response - The inputs are cleared

1920 Safety Processor configuration invalid - At power up, the CPUa card detects an invalid IOC card safety processor configuration. The SPC command will reconfigure the safety processor.

This happened after a power outage and as soon as we reset the fault log they reappear and will not run. My FGOOD/EBAD light is illuminated red.



   
Quote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you run SPC command?



   
ReplyQuote
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes. I ran the command, but it tells me I have to place a jumper on JP7 and I can't find it. Also, does anyone know what the EGOOD and EBAD Light means. It is illuminated red. I cant remember if this is normally on or off. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Its the JP2 Jumper, on the IOD card. TAC 32 doesn't use the EBAD and EGOOD. Although they are on the board, I think.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
config jumper is right next to the SP LED.



   
ReplyQuote
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I now see that EGOOD EBAD is for my ETSD. This has no terminal slowdowns so it would not be used because its a hydro. I think I have a bad I/O on my CPUA board. I have voltage on my CST input but it is still lo in the CPU. I think this is keeping my SAFCPU from picking and stopping anything after that. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i believe ebad flashes constantly on a tac32 hydro. check all your boards. theres safety processor on the selector. check that fuse and all the fuses on the cwil board. make sure all LEDs are flashing slowly.check the f10 fuse on the iod ....its not on the print! place sp jumper on and use spc command, see if that works



   
ReplyQuote
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I finally got this car running. Had a bad CPUA board. My SPC was good but the CPUA did not recognize it, therefore wouldn't turn on my SAFCPU / M output on. Changed board, dumped software and all is well. Struggling with addressing I/O on CWIL though. Seems overcomplicated for what we trying to do. Also since I change CPUA board, I have no PI driver. Power but no data. Has to be a setting I have missed. Thanks for all the help!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sweet ! looks like you have it under control.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Safetyguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If I need a new CPUA board how can I get the software? I'm an independent dealer so it is my understanding that TKE will not sell me the programming to install into a new CPUA board.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top