Elevator Forum

Tac 32 Fault 2707 C...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac 32 Fault 2707 CarTop Invalid I/O

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,159 Views
(@nvadorm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37300]
Hi All,

I am working on a TAC32 the only fault is 2707 SP- Car Top Invalid I/O

The car only runs on car top inspection.

I don't work on TKE's much, I'm used to good old 211's. (311's, 411's and 1st generation gen2's)

Last edited by nvadorm; 04/19/24 12:40 AM.


   
Quote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure wire hasn't come loose in the cartop inspection station, wiggle by pass switches on i/o board

Last edited by Flyballgov; 04/19/24 12:51 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All inspection switches have an “on” input and an off (monitor) input. You get invalid inspection IO when both are in the same state, usually both off.
Car top inspection INCT (on car top inspection) & INCTM (off)
In car access INHA (on access) INHAM (off access)
Machine room inspect INCN (on) INCNM (off)
Then there are monitors on both door bypass switches that’ll give you this fault too but I don’t recall their names off the top of my head.



   
ReplyQuote
(@nvadorm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It was a broken inspection switch.

The plastic catch that holds the contact was cracked and looked like it made contact, but wasn't.

I really appreciate the help FLyballgov & Indritwetrust.

Anyone know where I can get a fault log for the Tac20 & Tac 32?



   
ReplyQuote
(@TheRealMikeO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me your email.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top