Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC 32 Fault 1859

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,492 Views
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30531]
Anyone help on this fault?

TAC 32 MRL Hydro

Getting fault

1859 Discrete SPI HW failure - A CPU/IOF hardware failure.•

Check F1 on the IOF Card. •
Reload generic and job software.•
Replace the IOF Card.

Car won’t take calls, no power to doors. Will not run on inspect.

All fuses are good. I know fault says IOF. I’m pretty sure that’s older nomenclature and is now called the IOD. I could be wrong. Is the IOD board shot ? I assume it is. But would like a second or third opinion before I buy one.

Thanks

spittman



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Cpu is bad,had this fault last summer when a duplex took a power blip. Changed both boards just to be safe.



   
ReplyQuote
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply lowoil, I suspected that was my problem,. I'll get one ordered and i'll Let you know the outcome. Appreciate the reply.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top