1529 Drive comm loss --- detected
1926 cpu/no IO mismatch (SAFSPM)
2755 SP FALSE AC PEAK DETECT INTERRUPT
1068 dual post rack error
I can reset unit and it goes back to working and will run fine for awhile then shut down and give these faults, any suggestions?
1529 means jack Crap on a hydro, this fault populates on every power up, CPUA looks for a drive, in boot up process before it realizes it's only a hydro, and has no drive). On a traction however this fault is a no Bueno, software revision 6 or later clears this up.
1926 mismatch error was a common issue on N software, again on power ups.
2755 seen this on a few hydros during emergency generator tests, usually on the transfer back. It's never shut my car down, and I haven't researched it, maybe InDirtWeTrust has some info.
1068 check sensors for level after resync of Pistons. This fault is rather simple on hydro, if you have it on your traction, .cfg might be corrupt as these sensor I/O's should not be there. 🙂