Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
17/12/2020 12:10 am
Hi Guys:
I have a problem with TAC 20
error code 1014, 1083
when I try the GET command
it show
I have a problem with TAC 20
error code 1014, 1083
when I try the GET command
it show
NV checksum error: IDtag 11
Dad date received for NV memory- IOPROC
Obj recall IOP
Obj recall Err
don't know what to do.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Ken
17/12/2020 8:52 am
Replace 188E
Topic starter
23/12/2020 8:03 am
Thank you for your help.
Anybody have a 188E board for sale?
if so pls PM me.
Thanks,
Ken
Anybody have a 188E board for sale?
if so pls PM me.
Thanks,
Ken
11/08/2021 10:20 pm
Did you ever get this Fixed? I am also having an issue with a TAC 20. Same issue. However it does not have an 188 board. 6300RD3 CPU board and 6300RE3 mother board.
Last edited by Jblack83; 08/11/21 02:21 PM.
12/08/2021 4:39 am
That’s a TAC20-03. If the GET doesn’t clear it up you’ll probably have to replace the CPU. You could try re-loading the software if you had a backup but definitely do a transfer download ASAP. With any luck the job file will be okay when you load it in the new board.