Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/11/2016 1:03 am
Car is on bottom limit, enter setup mode, all floor counts are 0. Move car to the top letting it stop on its own. Floor counts are 10025, 10025 and 10035. Selector board is new. Screen shows Selector out of step. Any ideas what's wrong?
Last edited by BRG; 11/17/16 05:04 PM.
18/11/2016 2:34 am
If car runs on inspect, put car at or just above bottom floor level, D26=1, put on auto. Go to Service, Hoistway Setup and Run Setup. The car should level down to the directional limit then run at level speed to the top directional limit, stop, level down to top floor level and go from selector to door disconnect. Test then turn D26=0 and WRT.
18/11/2016 2:18 pm
And....
If the scan fails, the set up window tells you so. 10025 is typically bottom floor. So...if your not incrementing your count, you may want to check the selector again. Is this result same as the previous board? Any jumper configuration that may be different? Also, IDWT- aren't there LEDs that pulse on the selector card as the car travels during set up? I can't remember.
If the scan fails, the set up window tells you so. 10025 is typically bottom floor. So...if your not incrementing your count, you may want to check the selector again. Is this result same as the previous board? Any jumper configuration that may be different? Also, IDWT- aren't there LEDs that pulse on the selector card as the car travels during set up? I can't remember.
18/11/2016 11:29 pm
I don't know, I've never been on the car top while running a Hoistway Scan.
Topic starter
20/11/2016 10:02 pm
We don't have the IMS tool.....Schindler knockoff so we are limited in our capabilities there. we verified the jumper configuration on the new board prior to installation. I got thrown into this and according to the other tech, the results are the same as before. Unfortunately I had to go to another job before I could really look into the boards operation as the car moves up and down. IT's an O/G contract so I guess it takes a backseat with management.
20/11/2016 11:59 pm
I've solved a few problems with tac 20 selectors by reseating the selector wiring harness at the COP end, but make sure power is off when you do this. I think it's connectors 400-403 on the board behind the COP.
21/11/2016 1:44 am
Well at what point is it stopping? It does run on inspect in both directions? When you start the scan does it level down to the limit? Does DLB change state? Does it attempt to run up?
I would check the magnets. Most selector problems on TAC20s are from gaps in slowdown magnets or magnets moved or missing all together. Also the selector must still be on the slowdown magnets when it stops on the directional limit.