Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/10/2022 5:40 am
With the laptop,
Service, Door Diagnostics, command: Learn Travel
From close to fully open, learn travel seems to work fine.
When I click SAVE (to save to flash), I receive a message:
SAVE REQUIRES THE DOOR TO BE STOPPED - PREFERABLY ON DLC.
If I take the command from Learn Travel to something else, the door slams open since the travel counter stored on flash is higher than the learned.
It seems it never saved to flash the actual counter from travel.
The door was in fact stopped on DLC when I tried to save.
Is that message telling me that it will not save, and somehow I need to "stop" the door?
How I do it?
Thanks.
Service, Door Diagnostics, command: Learn Travel
From close to fully open, learn travel seems to work fine.
When I click SAVE (to save to flash), I receive a message:
SAVE REQUIRES THE DOOR TO BE STOPPED - PREFERABLY ON DLC.
If I take the command from Learn Travel to something else, the door slams open since the travel counter stored on flash is higher than the learned.
It seems it never saved to flash the actual counter from travel.
The door was in fact stopped on DLC when I tried to save.
Is that message telling me that it will not save, and somehow I need to "stop" the door?
How I do it?
Thanks.
13/10/2022 5:20 am
It won’t save unless the controller sees the close limit. There are 2 ways the door board can see limits, ELI = 0 uses the Hall effect sensors on the edge of the board or ELI = 1 External Limit Interface from Con9 on the board. If you see DCL in your door diagnostic window it should save but if you don’t, this parameter may be set wrong. The best way to deal with this is to load a profile directly to the board with Hyperterminal because if ELI is set wrong there’s probably a lot more parameters that are wrong. If you have a harmonic door and ELI is set to 1 you should be able to put a jumper from P24 to con9 pin 4 to get DCL so you can save or if you have a linear and ELI is set to 0 you can hold a magnet on the edge of the board. Another option is to get a UIT to change parameters in the door board directly, 6300HL1.