Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 20.

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,685 Views
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34003]
Hello. Working on a Tac 20. Selector Shut down top terminal landing on error code 1025. BP parity error .. invalid BP input combination First time I have seen this error. Any info on it Would be great. Thank you.

Last edited by Tech9; 10/07/22 02:33 PM.


   
Quote
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I know BP sensors are on selector board. But I just replaced those boards a few months ago and flipped selector shoes to tighten it up on tape .



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
On most Tac20s the BPs go back through LON. They started to change it on the newest ones because it was a problem. The best solution is to get them out of LON. You can intercept the discrete wires between the CWIK card and LN card in the COP and send them back to the machine room on spare travel cable wires. Then add the IOs in port 7 or 8 and delete the IOs in LON.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tech9)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Do I need lon cable and lon talk card ? I have cable but no adapter card



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not to do that, the LON IOs can be deleted in LON Explorer



   
ReplyQuote
(@TNHapa84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is a known issue. Easy fix for this issue is to park car at bottom landing. The oil gets cold. When at rest at top landing it jumps up causing this issue. To fix park at bottom floor. With a bit change



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you. Does anyone have procedures to set homing with IMS ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s interesting, I’ve never heard that before.
Set LBY to the bottom floor and LER to 1. And CSW-6 has to be set, BITS0,6 <ENTER>



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can enter these commands in remote fast ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ya, LBY sets lobby floor and LER is the # of elevators requested to lobby. Set to 2 for a duplex if you want them both to park there.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 10/23/22 12:06 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
So LBY enter then B enter or LBY,B enter ?
Then LER enter 1 enter. It’s a simplex
Then BITSO,6 enter ?
Then WRT enter ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LBY=1 <ENTER>
LER=1 <ENTER>
BITS0,6 <ENTER>
WRT <ENTER>



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top